Options! Options! Options!
Newly released and sitting high and proud across from a reserve and park is a rare opportunity to secure this neat and functional home which sits on a generous corner block of 711sqm (approximately) in the fast appreciating suburb of Ingle Farm!
The property will suit first home buyers, savvy investors and developers (subject to council consent) and will be sold on an 'as is basis'.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms
- Formal, spacious, light-filled lounge with roman blinds and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Separate dining area
- Functional, neat kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Original hardwood floors
- Security system (Will need servicing as it has not been used)
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning (Will require servicing to understand the status of how it functions)
- Large backyard
- Garden shed
- Intimate undercover, paved courtyard
- Stand alone garage offering accommodation for one car
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 12kms (approximately) away.
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.