Room For All The Family
Set on a large 634sqm (approximate) allotment with a rare 21.3m (approximate) frontage in the popular area of Windsor Gardens, this 1968 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value or the possibility for redevelopment (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with sky light and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Extensive verandah entertaining area with enclosed verandah extension
- Commodious external rumpus room, perfect for a teenage retreat or games room
- Established yard with shed
- Open carport with drive through access to additional shed with sliding door
- Additional gated carport
Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Linear Park is only a short walk away and public transport including Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn, quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located less than 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.