Family Delight or Investors Special!
Prime opportunity to secure this generous 580sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 18.3m (approximate) frontage and a 31.8m (approximate) depth, offering a good sized rear yard to create a family play area or keep pets and providing ample room for your caravan, boat or trailer off-road.
With well-proportioned rooms throughout, it’s the perfect opportunity to make some cosmetic updates and create a great home to live in. Alternatively investors will see the opportunity to create a property that will attract quality tenants due to the excellent range of amenities nearby.
Perfectly positioned across the road from a reserve, buyers may also choose to explore all potential options to add value to the site through holding discussions with the Tea Tree Gully council. (subject to consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled living room with gas heater
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, fan forced oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, servery to dining room and ample bench and cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room or second living room with split system air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning in bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and living room
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with 2 garden sheds and an animal pen
- Watering system to front garden
- Double length carport with roller door
- Gas hot water service
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School, Modbury High School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
Rear addition to the home that is currently exposed as a ‘Dining room’ has not been council approved.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.