Modern Executive Living
This stylish apartment is located in the award winning art series complex, The Watson, in the prestigious suburb of Walkerville. Offering a stylish and low maintenance lifestyle, it is perfect for those wanting the convenience of hotel living in their own home and also represents an excellent opportunity for investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Two light filled bedrooms, both complete with mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with sliding glass doors opening to the balcony and boasting plenty of natural light
- Modern stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, ample cupboard space and large mirrored splashback
- Private balcony, perfect to sit and enjoy your morning coffee
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and incorporating laundry facilities
- Split system air-conditioner for year-round comfort
- One allocated undercover car park
Additional onsite facilities include:
- Michael Klim designed 25m lap pool
- Communal BBQ entertaining area
- Restaurants and bar
- Smart car, scooter and bicycle hire
- Admin Fee: $1089 per quarter
- Sinking Fund: $287 per quarter
- Current Year Rate: $1251 per annum
Located within walking distance to the newly developed Walkerville Shopping Complex and Cafés, local schools, recreation parks, including Linear Park just moments away, sporting facilities and public transport options. All of this and only 6km (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.