Reside Inside or Reap the Rewards!
This unique double brick family home is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks and represents genuine value. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Situated on a large 732sqm (approximate) allotment with 16.45m (approximate) frontage and 43.58m (approximate) depth, this opportunity with huge investment potential is not to be missed!
Features of the current home:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes and air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled living room with air conditioner and fireplace
- Functional kitchen
- Dining room with built-in storage
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Large rear yard with rainwater tank
- Double length carport with drive through access to garage
- Walking distance to shopping and recreation facilities
- Walking distance to Hampstead ad St Martin’s schools
- Direct access to the CBD via public transport
Developers and investors will have confidence in this development with a planning approval in place from council for a three storey residential flat building comprising 10 dwelling apartments with ancillary undercroft parking.
Please contact Agent for detailed information regarding approvals.
Well located in the rapidly growing suburb of Greenacres and within a short distance to a variety of schools, parks and access to public transport options. Set within easy walking distance to Greenacres Shopping Centre. All this and just 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).