Entertainers Dream with Immaculate Views!
Entertainers rejoice, this is the perfect home for you. This is your chance to enjoy all the space and privacy of an 800sqm (approximate) block paired with an expansive two-storey layout that promises sensational views and a room for every mood and occasion.
Charming original features, such as brick walls and archways, sit alongside modern updates to ensure complete comfort. The spacious lounge and dining area feature air-conditioning and a slow combustion heater while the beautiful timber kitchen offers a dishwasher, a double sink and ample storage.
A large balcony is ready for sunset drinks and the games room, complete with pool table is equipped to entertain, with its adjoining bar area. A two-car garage, three bathrooms and solar panels are just some of the extra features this impressive property has to offer. All of this is located just minutes from the St Agnes Shopping Centre, Anstey Hill Park and a host of sought-after schools.
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, built in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge / dining area featuring slate tiles, impressive pitched ceilings, ceiling fans, split system air conditioner and combustion heater for year round comfort
- Beautiful Yeomans & Haskell timber kitchen with granite countertops, dishwasher, double sink and ample cupboard space
- Additional meals area opening effortlessly to the balcony
- Updated main bathroom with separate shower and bath and floor to ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Large laundry with external access
- Sleek decked balcony with incredible views
- Large fifth bedroom with built in cupboard and sliding door access to rear verandah
- Entertaining area features inbuilt bar with sink
- Large, light filled games room with pool table
- Spacious family room
- Central bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Double garage with internal and rear yard access and roller doors
Other features to further entice:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Electric solar panel system
- Valuable parking space to fit additional vehicles or caravans
- Lush, beautifully maintained rear yard with garden shed on a large 800sqm (approximate) block.
Walking distance to your new locals - The Fox and Firkin, Tea Tree Gully Hotel and other popular restaurants. Only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. In close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.