Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Nestled within a quiet and friendly street directly opposite a reserve, is this 2012 built low-maintenance, move in ready abode perfect for a wide range of buyers. Set on a 378sqm (approximate) allotment, discover a fresh and modern interior with on-trend finishes and a layout ready for low-maintenance living. Investors, first-time homeowners or those simply craving relaxed living in an ideal location can’t go past this beautiful offering.
The practical layout offers three good-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living and dining space. A timeless kitchen is perfectly positioned in the heart of the layout with a gas cook top, ample storage space and breakfast bar, while entertainers will enjoy the impressive outdoor entertaining area.
Completing the list of features is the convenience of a single carport and a garage to accommodate an additional vehicle.
There is nothing left to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Light-filled master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open-plan living and dining room with ceiling fan and glass sliding doors opening out to the alfresco
- Well-equipped, stylish kitchen with ample cupboard space, breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Practical laundry with linen cupboard and direct external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola complete with two ceiling fans, a perfect space to entertain family and friends
- Low-maintenance front and rear yard
- Two garden sheds
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door, internal access and direct access to the side of the home
- Additional undercover carport
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. Only 1.6km (approximately) from the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.