Simplicity Beats Complexity
Located on a beautiful tree lined street in Broadview (adjacent Nailsworth) within a well-maintained complex of 6, this fantastic home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Boasting a huge list of features and with its great city fringe location, this is a home that will truly appeal to those already living in the area and looking to downsize. Equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors.
Best to be quick to snap up this beauty in Broadview!
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Balcony overlooking the courtyard from bedroom 1
- Light filled bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Updated main bathroom with separate shower
- Timber flooring throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious living area
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen and living
- Practical kitchen with European laundry, ample cupboard and bench space and split system air conditioner
- Pergola entertaining area with pitched roof
- Low maintenance front courtyard with dual access
- Allocated parking space within complex
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to the vibrant Prospect Road cafes and boutiques. Multiple shopping centres nearby including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Convenient access to the CBD (approximately 7km), Adelaide Oval and the Riverbank entertainment precinct. A fantastic opportunity to begin or expand your property portfolio, so don’t miss out on purchasing the brilliance that Broadview offers.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 8269 7711 (office).