Private and Spacious!
Privately positioned down a garden edged driveway at the rear of a small group of three, buyers will be immediately impressed by this homes large light filled living space that flows smoothly to the outdoor entertaining area. Further features include a large main bedroom with walk-in robe, good sized second and third bedrooms with built-in robes and a generous private rear courtyard garden. A central bathroom and separate laundry complete the convenient layout of the home.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. This Community Titled home is private and secure, while still spacious, making it perfect for people wanting to downsize.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are well proportioned with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air-conditioner and sliding doors connecting to the alfresco area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Central 2-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Paved undercover verandah with outdoor blinds for year-round comfort
- Garden shed for added storage
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Roller shutters to front windows for added security and efficiency
- Solar electrical system
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Superbly located in the highly sought after and tightly held suburb of Klemzig. Adjacent to cosmopolitan Walkerville, Linear Park Trails and is just 8km from the CBD. Perfectly positioned, you are in close proximity to a variety of cafes, shops and amenities. Excellent public and private school options are close by as are a variety of public transport including the O'Bahn interchange, making it convenient for those who commute to the city. Enjoy this great location which offers wide open spaces and only a stone’s throw away from the TK Shutter Reserve.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579, Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.