Classic Charm Combined with Modern Style
This quaint and charming home is packed full of character and is perfectly positioned only moments from all the local amenities you could ever need. Whether you’re looking for an idyllic investment property or your first home in a prime location, it’s hard to beat this striking abode.
Modern fixtures and finishes sit alongside classic details in the beautifully updated kitchen and bathroom. The lounge room is large and warmed by a fireplace while the kitchen and meals area are combined with stainless steel appliances and ample storage, awaiting the home cook.
Tall ornate ceilings, ample natural light and bespoke details are just a few of the delightful touches you are sure to love. Both bedrooms are large and have built-in robes plus there’s a study/rear alcove that leads out to the private backyard.
This home must be seen to truly be appreciated!
Features that make this home special:
- Currently rented to a fantastic tenant for $345 per week until August 2021 with the
potential to extend or have vacant possession. Current rent appraisal at $350-380 per
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 both of good size and offering built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge with fire place and beautiful ornate ceilings
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with heater
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Updated main bathroom with separate shower
- Large laundry with separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Allocated undercover carpark
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Underdale and within convenient walking distance to Underdale High School. Additional nearby schools include Torrensville Primary School, Flinders Park Primary School, Cowandilla Primary School, Lockley’s Primary School, Thebarton Senior College and Warriappendi School. Only a short drive to Findon Shopping Centre as well as another quick car trip, approximately 7.5km, to the Adelaide CBD or 10 minutes (approximate) to Henley Beach!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).