Low Maintenance Living in Enviable Location!
A rare and fabulous opportunity for astute buyers is on offer with this well-presented abode in a desirable location. Situated on a beautiful tree lined street in a small group, you are sure to be the envy of your family and friends!
Designed with convenience in mind, the floor plan comprises of three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes, a spacious separate living upon entry, meals area and practical kitchen, offering more space than most units. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of quality fixtures including stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and plenty of bench space.
The list of features goes on with two bathrooms including an ensuite to bedroom one, laundry with external access, single carport, private paved courtyard and a large garden shed for extra storage. The home is currently leased until April 2023, so whether you’re looking for an excellent guaranteed investment return, an ideal first home or downsizer in a prestigious location, it’s all here.
Features that make this home special:
- Rare detached unit in small group
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled living area welcoming you upon entry
- Spacious meals area adjacent kitchen with sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen complete with ample cupboard space, sweeping benchtops, filter water tap and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Practical laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted air conditioning and gas heating throughout
- Paved courtyard with outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Single carport with optional space for a second and off-street parking for additional vehicles
Ideally located a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping that The Parade, Norwood, Adelaide CBD, East End and Melbourne Street have to offer. Local shopping centres including The Avenues, Burnside Village, Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre are both nearby. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including Norwood Primary and High Schools, Trinity Gardens Primary School, Walford Anglican School for Girls, Mercedes College, St Peter's College, St Andrew's, St Ignatius College and St Monica's Parish. All this and just 3.5kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precincts.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.