Perfect Low Maintenance Living
This low maintenance, unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a quiet group, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
The floorplan consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom, a light filled living area and separate dining room that has direct access to both the living and kitchen areas. The timeless and well-maintained kitchen is complete with a gas cooktop and an abundance of storage space.
This easy-care unit is complete with a paved courtyard to sit and enjoy your morning coffee and conveniently situated in the central location of Greenacres, with access to public transport and only 9km (approximately) from the CBD!
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms; bedroom one offering a built-in robe
- Light filled living upon entry with split system air conditioner and wall heater for year-round comfort
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Neutral and bright kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Low maintenance, paved courtyard with gated walk-through access and tool shed
- Single allocated carport
- Dual access entry from within the group as well as direct access to Redward Avenue
- Council rates $916 per annum
- Admin fund $418 per quarter
- Sinking fund $233 per quarter
Superbly located only 8.5kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from a variety of shopping centres including Greenacres, Northpark, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza. Within walking distance to Greenacres Reserve, Lightsview Adventure Playground and and public transport on North East Road. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.