A Corner Classic!
This golden opportunity has now opened up in the sought after suburb of Ingle Farm! Built in 1973, it sits on a generous corner block of 615sqm (approximately), in a quiet neighbourhood with Leyton Reserve only seconds away.
This charming family home will suit a wide range of astute buyers.
Comprising an entry area, three bedrooms, lounge/dining and separate laundry - all of generous proportions. The well-appointed solid wood kitchen offers the home a sense of 'country comfort' with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooking!
The immense rear of the property showcases multiple entertaining and relaxation areas amongst very low maintenance gardens. An abundance of established fruit trees are on display which comprise of lemon, peach, nashi pear, quince, nectarine, orange, apple and apricot.
Features that make this property special:
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and master with a 3kW reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Formal lounge with large picture windows and 5kW reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Generous dining area with a gas wall heater and hardwood floor
- Stunning, solid wood kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stained glass skylight, plenty of cupboard and bench space and a dishwasher
- Second linen closet or storage in entry area
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Lovely laundry utilizing solid wood as per the kitchen with ample storage space and a linen closet
- Quality curtains and blinds throughout
- Decorative fretwork in corridor
- Ceiling roses in master bedroom, bedroom two and corridor
- Wood panelled ceilings to bedroom two, bathroom, toilet, laundry and kitchen
- Evaporative air conditioner
- 2 x reverse cycle split system air-conditioners, both purchased in February 2022
- 20 x solar panels (5 kW)
- Garage with auto roller door for one car and drive through access
- Large rear yard with multiple entertaining areas, fruit trees and plenty of room for vegetables with total privacy
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced and secure
- Raised garden beds to the front and rear of the home
- Hardwood floors under all carpets (should you wish to remove carpets)
Ideally located in close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 16kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.