Idyllic Family Living in a Quiet Pocket of Wynn Vale!
Superbly located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the highly sought after and family orientated suburb of Wynn Vale. Spacious, light-filled and crafted for the modern family, this is idyllic living at its very best. This warm and inviting home is positioned on a large 787sqm (approximate) allotment and within easy walking distance to parks, playgrounds, public transport options and shops.
The layout is bright and modern with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces. Boasting a study/home office off the master bedroom, a formal lounge at the front of the home and a large living and dining room. For those who love to cook, a stunning, renovated kitchen awaits with an expansive butler’s pantry, gas cooktop and plenty of storage.
Plantation shutters, recessed lighting, ceiling fans and on-trend flooring are some of the extra features on offer along with secure parking for two cars. Outside, there is a wonderful backyard for the kids to enjoy as you sit back with a coffee in hand and take in the views.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite, plantation shutters and direct access to your very own study nook/home office
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, complete with built-in robes and remote controlled ceiling fan/light
- Study/home office with dual access and can be easily transformed into a 5th bedroom
- Light-filled lounge room with planation shutters to bay window and modern flooring
- Recently renovated and stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cook top, integrated dishwasher, wine rack and a large butler’s pantry offering an abundance of storage with over 30 drawers and cupboards throughout
- Family and meals area with reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning and sliding doors opening out to the entertaining area
- Neutral 3-way bathroom with powder room, separate toilet and separate bath + shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to rear
- Outdoor entertaining area with pergola and views over the large rear yard
- Fully fenced and covered spa retreat in rear yard
- Manicured rear yard with established fruit trees, herbs, vegetables and automatic irrigation
- 2.0KW solar system with high rebate (54c)
- Garden shed
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and ducted gas heating remote controlled, providing year round comfort
- LED downlights with dimmer switches to main living area, lounge room and master bedroom
- Single carport with automatic roller door and additional carport with gates
- NBN connected to the home
Ideally located close to a variety of sought after schools including Pedare Christian College, Gleeson College, Golden Grove High School and King's Baptist Grammar School. Several public transport options nearby with direct access via the O-Bahn to the city. All of this and located only a short walking distance to the shopping and entertainment offered at Golden Grove Village and only a short drive to the larger Tea Tree Plaza shopping complex.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.