Endless Possibilities on Large Allotment!
Anyone with an eye for potential won’t be able to ignore this comfortable two-bedroom home set on a large 887sqm (approximate) block and situated inside the 'Housing Diversity Neighbourhood Zone' in the popular suburb of Modbury. There is room for everyone to spread out and relax with a family room, an open kitchen and dining area plus a separate lounge/study and an enclosed entertainment area.
Outside, there is an outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guest. The layout is complete with a detached garage as well as a good size shed for additional storage. Add to the list of features and transform this space, the potential is endless. Equally, this humble abode is rental-ready for those looking to generate instant returns on their investment.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous bedroom 1 complete with ceiling fan
- Good size bedroom 2
- Light filled family room adjacent kitchen
- Dine-in kitchen with combustion heater
- Well equipped kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Separate lounge or study with sky light
- Commodious enclosed entertainment area to the rear of the house with a built-in bar, perfect for hosting friends
- Main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in cupboard
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard with shed
- Detached single garage with panel lift door
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826, Joe Zollo on 0455 933 439 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.