Family Home in the Beautiful Adelaide Hills!
An exceptional opportunity presents itself in one of the most idyllic and serene locations, providing spectacular views of the hillside.
Set on a huge 1.620 hectares (approximately) in an idyllic sanctuary, this beautifully designed home effortlessly blends period charm with contemporary style. Boasting floorboards, fireplaces, high ceilings, exposed brick wall and lead light window.
Providing multiple living areas and a retreat that is perfect for the extended family or teenager. Additionally this home accommodates for plenty of off-street parking or provides the perfect use of storing large vehicles or caravans.
This is a unique offering of country lifestyle whilst conveniently only being a 10 minute (approximate) drive to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3/study
- Retreat/4th bedroom, comprising two separate rooms, walk-in robe, built-in robes, split system reverse cycle air conditioner and bathroom accessible from both rooms
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Formal lounge with fireplace and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Light filled family/dining room with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen overlooking the rear yard, with dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive grounds with a variety of fruit trees
- Large 12.20m x 6m shed/garage
- Multiple sheds/workshops and barns
- Carport to accommodate 4 cars
Offering a brilliant lifestyle close by to a variety of restaurants and wineries that the Adelaide Hills has to offer. The ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park and Highercombe Golf Course are located only minutes away. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools, including Paracombe Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Banksia Park High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).