Move In, Unpack and Enjoy
On the hunt for a comfortable and move-in ready home with space for the whole family? Buyers craving room to move and play will adore this four-bedroom, two-bathroom abode set on a generous 736sqm (approximate) block with lush gardens and a private backyard.
Depending on the occasion, you can choose from the open-plan lounge and dining room or move into the large kitchen, family room and rumpus. Ducted evaporative cooling, ceiling fans and ducted gas heating throughout ensure absolute comfort while on warm summer days, you can move out to the covered entertaining area or splash in the swim spa.
The kitchen is set in the heart of the home and will serve as the hub of everyday life with a walk-in pantry, quality appliances and plenty of bench space.
The master bedroom has a bay window, a walk-in robe and an ensuite plus there’s a three-way main bathroom and built-in robes to two of the guest bedrooms. Extra features include a double garage, with drive-through access, a rear shed, rainwater tanks and a convenient location close to schools and shops.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with large bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Good sized bedroom 4
- Spacious formal lounge upon entry
- Formal dining with ceiling fan
- Family room adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan and sliding door to outdoor entertaining
- Open rumpus room with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and an abundance of natural light
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry offering built-in cupboard and external access
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ample space for hosting guests
- Fully enclosed spa room with swim spa
- Large fully fenced backyard with established gardens, fernery, rainwater tanks and garden shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and additional roller door for drive through access
- Second driveway with side access and potential space for a boat, caravan or additional parking
- 8x solar panels
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 15 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.