Open Plan Family Living Plus An Entertainers Dream On 668sqm!
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS AUCTIONS ON SATURDAY THE 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH OF JULY WILL BE POSTPONED – REVISED DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED!
Have you been searching for the perfect three bedroom family home with entertaining options galore plus ample secure off street parking for multiple vehicles?
18 Hinkler Crescent offers all of the above and more on a spacious 668sqm (approximate) allotment, featuring a wide 18.28m (approximate) frontage. Inside offers a well presented and maintained floorplan with recent upgrades and improvements.
The open plan living area is light filled and offers space and style. Three genuine bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles. The kitchen is modern and well equipped with quality appliances plus ample bench space.
Features that make this home special -
- Spacious floorplan featuring open plan lounge, dining plus three bedrooms (bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes)
- Substantial all weather entertaining area, complete with, timber decking, Ziptrak blinds and ceiling fans
- Double carport with automatic roller doors and drive through access
- Rear garage with power
- Rainwater tank
- Gas instantaneous hot water
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances including Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles plus separate bath
- Upgraded laundry
- New carpet in lounge
- French doors leading out to entertaining area
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn.
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.