Great Location + Granny Flat
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic, well maintained property in the highly sought after suburb of Ingle Farm. Situated on a generous 633sqm (approximate) block with a large 195sqm (approximate) internal living space comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas and not one but TWO kitchens! This 1967 (approximate) built property has endless potential. Move in straight away, renovate and add your own taste or rent out and reap the reward with a great rental return.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2/study with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 and 4 with ceiling fans; bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large bedroom 5 with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Light filled lounge to front of home with heater and split system air conditioner
- Dine-in kitchen with ceiling fan and an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Expansive sitting room adjacent two generous storage rooms
- Additional open plan living and meals area with ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Granny flat with modern second kitchen to rear of the home with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Ensuite with additional shower and toilet
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with shed and 2x rain water tanks
- Double carport complete with automatic roller doors and internal access
- Workshop to side of property accessible through carport
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, with a variety of schools, parks and public transport options nearby. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 14.6km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.