Contemporary City Lifestyle or Ideal Investment!
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in, close to exceptional schools, restaurants, bars and shops or searching for a quality investment property, then this stylish residence could be the one for you.
North facing and located on the hip of Hutt Street this completely updated residence boasts a light and bright open living space, modern kitchen and bathroom and an enviable lifestyle!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and cupboard
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with Fujitsu split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, Blanco oven and rangehood, Primera dishwasher, penny-tile splashback and stone benchtops
- Sparkling modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, floating vanity and frameless shower glass
- Laundry facilities
- LED downlights
- Currently tenanted at $310/week until the 30th of June 2021
- All furniture included
Perfectly positioned close to all that the city provides throughout the Adelaide CBD, the Central Markets, Rundle Mall and Rundle Street. Within walking distance to the surrounding Adelaide Parklands, a vast variety of fantastic cafes and restaurants on your door step and nearby to the sensational Adelaide Oval precinct, perfect for the sports and entertainment enthusiasts. Adelaide University, University SA and TAFE are all very close with secondary education zoning for Adelaide High School. Public transport options are easily accessible with the tram, Adelaide Train Station and major bus stops all nearby.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.