Take Advantage Of The $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (T&C's Apply)
These 2 brand new, low maintenance Torrens Titled homes offer the new owners the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, these homes have nothing left to do but move in! Sure to impress first home buyers looking to get into the market, young families, and investors looking to add to their current portfolio or downsizers looking for location with close proximity to Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping centre. You'll have to be quick as they won't last long!
Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
17 and 17 A Leron Avenue - $485,000 - $530,000 each
Both properties features the following:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Open plan living/meals area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Immaculate main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco area, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal entry
- 172.9 sqm build size
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Rd or Regency Road.
Don't miss this opportunity!
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).