Character and Elegance Perfectly Complimented with Modern Touches
This recently renovated multi-level property situated in the prestigious suburb of Prospect presents a rare opportunity for the new owner. Offering a seamless blend of modern updates and traditional elegance including original decorative ornate ceilings.
A charming kitchen is set in the heart of the home complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 5 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry, providing the perfect space to show off your culinary skills. Stunning jarrah wooden flooring flows seamlessly through the bottom level, taking you through the multiple entertaining spaces including the open plan dining, kitchen and living area.
Weekends will want to be spent hosting friends and family in the vast outdoor entertaining space enjoying the exquisitely landscaped rear gardens complete with a water feature. A generous 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an underground cellar complete the impressive floor plan, providing enough space for the whole family. A rare offering for such a property to be situated close to all amenities in a prime location, this home is not to be missed!
Upper level comprising of:
- Beautifully presented bedroom 1 with skylights, generous walk-in robe and ensuite
- Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious light filled landing that can be utilised as a study
- Ample storage
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious 4th bedroom
- Stunning bedroom 5 guest suite with ornate fireplace, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Expansive lounge room with ornate fireplace
- Additional carpeted formal lounge with split system air conditioner, perfect to escape with a good book and relax
- Pristine open plan kitchen, dining and living area; living area complete with Bose surround sound system
- Elegant, well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry, ample storage space, marble island bench with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 5 burner gas cooktop
- Separate laundry with linen storage, external access and laundry chute for your convenience
- Powder room, providing a valuable 4th toilet
- Underground cellar
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area complete with wood oven, perfect for hosting guests
- Beautifully landscaped rear gardens with a feature fountain to the heart of the backyard, surrounded by well-manicured lawns for children and pets to enjoy
- Paved courtyard with shade sails
- Prominent street appeal with stone front façade
- Undercover porch to sit with a morning cup of coffee and admire the stunning front gardens
- Single carport with panel lift door
- Additional secure onsite parking behind electric gate
- Alarm system
- Fully irrigated front and rear gardens
- Electric gate for added security
- Tool sheds alongside the carport
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.