Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
Crafted with the modern family in mind, this could be the easy-care lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of. You will live along a quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk from Springwood Playground with its wonderful greenery and lake and only moments from all the schools, shops, services and amenities Gawler has to offer.
You will love to gather with friends and family in the open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with direct access to the sunny patio and fully fenced backyard. You can whip up gourmet delights in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench space plus there’s a breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry.
Completing this must-see family home is a double garage with dual roller doors and rear access to the backyard with a 6x6m shed. All this is set on a 557sqm (approximate) block within a sought-after pocket of Gawler East in the highly regarded Springwood Estate.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Divine open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Sophisticated kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Glistening main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden with garden beds
- Double garage with roller doors, internal access and drive through access
- Additional drive through access through gates to rear garage
- Currently tenanted at $370/week
Located only a short drive away from the town centre with a variety of supermarkets, pubs, cafes and specialty stores. Quality public and private schools including Xavier College, Trinity College and Gawler East Primary School are all nearby. All this and just a 20 minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).