Immaculately Presented on Original Allotment Size!
This spacious home has been beautifully updated and is now ready and waiting for a lucky new family to make it their own. You will love living along this quiet and friendly street while the large lot, light-filled floorplan and good-size backyard make this a charming home that will delight a wide range of buyers.
A generous lounge room greets you as you step inside and leads through to the open-plan kitchen and meals area. On-trend flooring and neutral décor allow you to style the interior to your own personal taste while the free-flowing design encourages you to move freely out to the expansive covered verandah.
Adding to the appeal of this versatile property is the 603sqm (approximate) land size with a 19.8m (approximate) frontage. Extra features abound and include a large rear yard, rumpus room and a separate oversized retreat with a ceiling fan and air-conditioning.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled lounge room with air conditioner
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical and well-presented kitchen featuring ample cupboard space and modern flooring
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with direct access to rear
- LED downlights
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- Rumpus room
- Modern and spacious retreat with ceiling fan and air-conditioning, making a perfect space for the kids to enjoy
- Large fully fenced yard with low maintenance garden
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access to garage
NOTE: ALL GRASSED AREAS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.