High, Wide and Handsome!
This great opportunity for a large family home has now opened up in sought after Modbury North!
Built in 1973 on a generous block of 640sqm (approximately) with a wide 18.28m (approximate) frontage. 16 Columbia Crescent sits high and proud with views, lovely curb appeal and surrounded by other lovely properties.
Whilst most of the property's features are original, the ample corridors, sizable rooms and large windows are unique qualities to homes built in this era. Natural light and sunshine are constant visitors to this property!
Features that make this property special:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master featuring built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Open plan dining and lounge area with gas heater
- A very neat, functional kitchen showcasing highly polished Pine floorboards, plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop, puratap and stainless steel dishwasher
- Separate meals area
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- A very spacious laundry
- Plenty of built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (installed only 2 years ago)
- The carpets are New Zealand wool, 100% Berber but quite vintage! There is an option to remove the carpet and have the luxury of solid Pine floorboards throughout!
- Freshly painted
- The formal dining and meals area both open out onto a stunning fully paved undercover entertaining area offering an intimate ambience for those year round social events
- Tool shed
- A Centracom unit is also installed
- The undercover carport accommodates 2 average size cars lengthwise with off road parking for another 2 cars and also room for a trailer or boat
- Gardens are established and low maintenance
Buyers please Note: The outdoor pool has a new filter, piping that has been inspected and in good order and a compliant pool fence. It has cracking on both sides and will need resurfacing. Please complete your own 'due diligence' regarding these works. The pool will be sold on an 'as is basis'.
Local public and private schools, sporting facilities, shopping and medical centres including the Modbury Hospital are all nearby. Easy access to public transport options including the CBD via the O-Bahn. All this and only minutes to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.