UNDER CONTRACT Potential to be Something Amazing!
Regardless of whether you’re buying your very first home, looking to expand your investment portfolio, or a re-development site to build your dream home (Subject to Council Consent) this property will not disappoint. Set on a generous 715sqm (approximate) block, the three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout is functional, comfortable and move-in ready with the option to add a few cosmetic upgrades later.
A central kitchen, meals and living zone opens to a covered entertainer’s verandah with room to host all your friends and family. Cooking is made easy thanks to the ample bench space, abundance of storage and quality appliances including a dishwasher.
All the bedrooms are large and have built-in robes including the master which also boasts an ensuite. The separate lounge, main bathroom and laundry complete the internal layout plus there’s also an attached two-car carport and a detached 5.10x6.10m shed. This home offers private and secure living moments from local shops, cafes and schools.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 offering built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Large bedroom 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes and bedroom 2 offering a ceiling fan
- Separate lounge to front of home
- Light filled open plan living and meals area with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with separate shower
- Functional laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard fit for the avid gardener, featuring established gardens, shade house and fish pond
- Large shed to rear of property with two thirds being insulated
- Secure double carport with roller door
Perfectly located less than 6km (approximately) to the CBD and within easy reach of Marden Shopping Centre. Nearby to quality schools including St Joseph’s and zoned for Trinity Gardens Primary School. Public transport and recreational facilities such as Payneham playground are also close by and all the restaurants and cafes of Norwood Parade and Payneham Road are only a short distance away.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).