Delightful Abode in Idyllic Location!
Welcome to this bespoke Victorian Style blue stone fronted cottage, situated on a comfortable 361sqm (approximate) block with a wide 19.9m (approximate) frontage, in a quiet, leafy pocket of Fairview Park.
Inside this delightful home you will be greeted with a light-filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining area where you can enjoy a morning cuppa while taking in views of the reserve. There is a beautiful timber kitchen, plus a formal lounge room that can be disposed as an additional bedroom complete with a fireplace where you can relax with a good book on cold winter nights. The 2 bedrooms are both of good size and centrally located to the sparkling main bathroom.
Thoughtfully designed and built in 2014 by Frank Nesci Homes allows the next lucky buyer the opportunity to acquire a quality property. Located in close proximity to numerous amenities including Fairview Green just minutes’ away.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 well-appointed bedrooms featuring ceiling fans, built in robes and plantation shutters
- Charming formal lounge can be used as a 3rd bedroom, boasting an ornate fire place and plantation shutters
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living area complimented by LED downlights
- Immaculate timber kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, glass splashback, ample bench and cupboard space including glass front display cabinets and a breakfast bar providing the option of casual dining
- 3 way bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower/bath and toilet
- Separate laundry with built in cabinetry including pull out hamper for added convenience and external access
- Expansive paved verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage with roller door and internal and external access
- Tool/garden shed
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
Current vendors would like the opportunity to rent the property back, making it the perfect investment opportunity.
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Fairview Park Primary School. Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by with public transport options also nearby. The convenience and lifestyle this property offers is highly sought after.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).