Live the Lightsview Lifestyle!
On offer is a beautifully presented, light filled 3 bedroom two-storey townhouse in the highly sought after suburb of Lightsview. You will be impressed with the modern architectural designs of this secure and low maintenance abode.
Offering an inviting living and dining space, master bedroom on the lower level and two good sized bedrooms located on the upper level. With two picturesque balconies, paved courtyard and secure carport, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking a quality and low maintenance abode.
Boasting a stylish, sophisticated and spacious ambiance, this home offers an ideal lock up and leave lifestyle and will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors who want to enjoy the Lightsview lifestyle!
Upper level comprising of:
- Great sized bedroom 2 with walk-in robe, access to bathroom and balcony
- Large 3rd bedroom with sliding doors to the impressive tiled balcony
- Study nook
- Modern bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- LED downlights
Lower level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and access to bathroom
- Light-filled open plan living and meals area opening out to the courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with feature bulkhead, dishwasher and gas cook top
- Spacious bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced and low maintenance
- Single carport with automatic panel lift door and gate
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).