Utter Luxury, Style and Elegance
When it comes to central locations, it doesn’t get any better than 13 Stanley Street with shops, schools, parks and the Adelaide CBD at your fingertips. Elegant custom features are on show throughout this solid-brick home from the grand double-door entrance to the statement internal pillars, the three-metre ceilings and the Tasmanian oak timber floors.
A heated family and dining room is set just off the entry while internal double doors lead to the expansive kitchen, dining and living room. Show-stopping marble benchtops and oversized centre island are all yours in the stylish kitchen plus there’s a suite of premium appliances and a huge walk-in pantry.
You can move freely out to the pergola and covered entertaining area with a built-in barbeque and views over the manicured backyard with a shed and pizza oven.
All four bedrooms are a great size including the master with a walk-in robe, a ceiling fan and a luxurious ensuite. Two of the guest bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes and there’s also a well-equipped main bathroom and laundry, a separate powder room and a double garage.
Features that make this home special:
-Light filled master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and ensuite with double sink vanity, marble benchtop and floor to ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious formal family and dining room with combustion heater
- Commodious open plan living and dining with downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar with statement pendent lights, huge walk-in pantry, marble benchtops, ample cupboard space and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Well-appointed main bathroom offering a bath, separate shower, double sink vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and walk-in storage
- Valuable 3rd toilet via laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Grand double door entry
- Tasmanian Oak timber floors
- 3m high ceilings
- Expansive pergola area with fountain feature
- Entertaining area with outdoor kitchen complete with sink, stovetop, BBQ provision and rangehood
- Fully fenced backyard with manicured gardens, pizza oven and shed
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to rear yard
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Tranmere and only 7km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD. Close to a variety of quality schools, UniSA Magill Campus, Hectorville Sports Centre and public transport options. A short walk to the The Gums Park and Richardson Avenue Reserve. All of this and only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment options that Firle Shopping Centre, Magill Road and The Parade have to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.