Easy-care Home Offering Comfort and Convenience!
Standing proud on an easy-care 449sqm block, you will enjoy room to move, play and entertain while still being only moments from the Munno Para Shopping City and Blakes Crossing Shopping Centre.
You can relax in the large, light-filled and heated lounge or move through to the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen, dining and family room with direct access to the backyard. Appealing to the home cook is a gas cooktop, double sink and ample storage in the kitchen with any avid entertainer sure to love the expansive paved pergola with a pitched roof.
The bedrooms are all a great size including your luxe master with a walk-in robe and ensuite access to the bathroom. A single attached carport, with an automatic roller door, provides secure parking plus there’s a solar panel system, a shed and a fully fenced yard.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedrooms with walk-in robe and access to main bathroom
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large light filled lounge with heater
- Kitchen with double sink, gas cook top and ample storage space
- Open plan dining and family room with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Neat central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Spacious paved pergola with pitched roof, perfect for entertaining
- Large storage shed
- Secure, low maintenance yard
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Ducted air conditioning
- Electric solar panel system
Located in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, public transport options, schools including; Trinity College Blakeview, Munno Para Primary School and Kindergarten, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.