Positioned With Potential in Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Welcome to 12 Rotz Court, a home with picture-perfect curb side appeal. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac with the benefits of being a stone's throw from Cobbler Creek walking trails, you'll be spoilt by the open country feel that Golden Grove is known for.
Meticulously cared for, this 1995 built home offers much more than a great low maintenance lifestyle. With position and potential and in 'move in' condition, this opportunity allows you to put your own taste to a wonderful home that includes the benefit of two bathrooms. The thoughtfully designed floor plan allows the ease of natural entertaining and your personal in-lounge bar area, as well as separate outdoor entertaining areas combined with a large shed for storage. Situated on a 375sqm (approximate) block and offering a secure double garage with internal access, this home will surely impress the most astute buyer who recognises value in such a sought after location.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-robes
- Spacious living area with in-lounge bar
- Light filled open plan family and meals area
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with storage space
- Ducted evaporative throughout
- Gas heating in lounge
- Large verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced established garden
- Double garage with internal access
- Potential to add value
Ideally located close to a variety of quality schools, local shops and sporting and recreational facilities. Several public transport options are all nearby. All of this and only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment offered at Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.