Charming Family Abode on Generous Allotment!
This charming abode is situated on a generous 673sqm (approximate) block in the tightly held suburb of Modbury. Upon entry you are greeted by a light filled living area with charming character arches and high raked ceilings. Boasting a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living with spacious areas to entertain and relax. Additionally providing a dual driveway that offers ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Offering the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by including Bendigo Reserve just a short 2-minute walk away. This home is sure to impress families, first home buyers looking to enter the market or investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan, electrical roller shutter and sliding door to external rear yard
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge room with gas heater, raked ceilings and stylish exposed beam detailing
- Spacious, open plan kitchen and dining area that flows seamlessly to the paved entertaining area
- Stylish, timber kitchen with walk in pantry, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower with convenient separate toilet, featuring a skylight and floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Enclosed and paved entertaining area
- Fully fenced and manicured rear yard with verandah, chicken coop and rainwater tank
- Double length garage with roller door and direct rear yard access
- Gas hot water system
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the O-Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.