Endless Possibilities on Huge Allotment!
This original solid home is ready for you to simply move in and make it your own. An abundance of vintage charm is on show with the potential for modern updates that will really transform this abode.
The layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus plenty of living space and all the flexibility and comfort a modern family need. The eat-in kitchen is well-equipped with plenty of storage and there is also an additional dining room and living room where you can indulge in quality downtime.
Outside, a large backyard is ready for pets and kids to run freely and also offers a large rumpus room with air-conditioning and shed storage. Whether you choose to renovate, rent out and reap the rewards with a tenant already in place until January 2023 or redevelop (subject to planning consents), this is a property you can’t go past!
Parks and recreational facilities are nearby plus you’re just moments from Tea Tree Plaza and also major roads connecting you to the CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Sprawling 1,183sqm (approximate)
- Master bedroom features ensuite and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, with a built-in robe to bedroom 3
- Living room with timber floors flowing through to the adjacent dining room featuring Tudor styled sash windows and beautiful ceiling roses
- Family room with air conditioner and utility room, doubles as the perfect games room
- Spacious dine in kitchen includes ample storage and bench space
- Detached rumpus room with air conditioner and striking timber ceiling
- Valuable study area
- Bright sunroom offers the perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Laundry connecting to sunroom
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Expansive front and back gardens
- Large shed with roller door
- Single carport
- Currently tenanted for $395.00 per week until January 2023
Located in close proximity to a variety of early learning centres, private and public schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer are only a quick drive away. As well as easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or an easy 13km (approximate) drive.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.