Lifestyle Living in Enviable Inner-East Position!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this superb, Torrens titled abode, perfectly positioned on a corner allotment in the tightly-held and prestigious suburb of Royston Park. Beautifully presented, showcasing an abundance of stylish features that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
An immaculate facade and elegant three-metre coffered ceiling entranceway set the stage for the residence's sleek and contemporary styling. Guests may be formally received in the adjacent formal lounge room featuring a sumptuous log-burning fireplace. The centrepiece, a truly stunning kitchen will excite even the most fastidious home chef with its sweeping stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage, extending through to an impressive open-plan dining and living space.
Outdoors, the commodious pitched roof pergola is the perfect setting to share with family and friends, accessed directly from the living space and framed beautifully by manicured landscaping.
Ticking all the boxes for first home buyers looking to move into a popular near city location, downsizers wanting to enjoy their own space and not compromise on privacy or for investors seeking to take advantage of the area’s strong historical capital growth and rental yields.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom complete with ceiling fan, two built-in robes and ensuite complete with his and hers basin and a double shower
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light-filled and captivating formal lounge upon entry featuring charming gas fire heater and built-in cabinets
- Open and inviting kitchen, family and meals area complimented by a speaker system and charming French doors opening out to the alfresco
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with timeless features, including an Asko dishwasher, Asko Oven, Euro gas cooktop, pantry, built-in wine storage, ample cupboard space, sweeping stone bench tops and breakfast bar
-Spacious main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- Separate laundry with laminated bench tops, direct access to rear yard and built-in cupboards
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, complete with a gas port for the use of a BBQ and a ceiling fan, providing the perfect space to entertain
- Landscaped and manicured gardens featuring a stunning water feature
- Timber floored attic with drop down ladder for extra storage
- Rainwater tank
- LED downlights throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- NBN ready
- Alarm system
- Double width garage with automatic panel lift door and both internal and external access
Ideally located just a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping at The Parade Norwood. Within driving distance to eateries on Melbourne Street and local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including St Peter's College, East Adelaide, St Andrew's School and St Monica's Parish School. All this and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct!
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence