Spacious Living Sure to Impress a Variety of Buyers!
This charming abode could be your first home, next home or newest addition to your investment portfolio. Discover the very best in low-maintenance living without sacrificing on style or size.
Inside, a flexible floor plan offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a light-filled living area providing space for the entire family. Sweeping bench tops, abundance of storage and gas cooking await the avid chef of the house in this functional, stylish kitchen. Completing the layout are glass sliding doors opening to the rear yard, with plenty of space to enjoy with family and friends.
This home is commandingly positioned on a low maintenance allotment and is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, young families and savvy investors alike with a tenant already in place. With so much on offer, all of this is located only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment of Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen area with split-system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Sleek main bathroom with bath tub, shower and toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with lush lawns for kids and pets to run free
- Rainwater tank
- Single car garage with roller door and internal access
- Driveway for additional off street parking
- Currently tenanted for $320.00 per week until 02/02/2023
Please note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the Playford Lakes golf course situated across the road. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 45 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.