Renovate, rent out or rebuild (Subject To Council Consent), the choice is all yours when it comes to this humble family home. Anyone with an eye for potential won’t be able to ignore this comfortable three-bedroom, one-bathroom home set on a large 725sqm (approximate) block with a generous 18.28 meter frontage (approximately) in the sought-after suburb of Holden Hill.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Light filled separate living area with air conditioning and heater for year-round comfort
- Practical dine-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Central main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Verandah entertaining area
- Open carport with drive through access to rear yard
- Large backyard with established gardens and tool shed
- Generously sized garage for additional storage and secure off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $330 per week on a fixed lease basis until September 2022
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School R-7.
Please Note: The Tenant has kindly requested that face masks be worn and shoes be removed prior to walking through the property during open inspections.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.