When Location Counts!
On offer is this well preserved family home in the popular suburb of Dernancourt. Well priced, this home provides ample year round entertaining options and is located close by to Linear Park. Set on a maintainable 356sqm (approximate) corner block, this home will appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families and astute investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built in timber look sliding robes
- Third bedroom with wall mount air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Large light filled meals/lounge area featuring a gas fire place and ceiling fan
- Galley style kitchen with ample cupboard/benchtop space, 900mm wide freestanding gas cooker and rangehood
- Main bathroom with ample vanity storage and floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Private laundry
- Rinnai split system air conditioner
- Immense undercover outdoor entertaining area with side access gate
- Undercover carport
- Gas hot water system
- Natural polished timber floors throughout
Admirably located just a short walk to numerous council-maintained reserves including Balmoral Reserve and nearby to Hope Valley Reservoir. Within walking distance to Dernancourt Primary, Kildare College and The Avenues R-12 School. Dernancourt Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza are all within a short drive away. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).