Only One Remaining! Fantastic Investment Opportunity!
13 Rosewood Avenue, Elizabeth North - Under Contract!
11 currently tenanted with a fixed lease at $300/week until August 2022.
13 currently tenanted with a fixed lease at $300/week until May 2022.
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, these stylish Torrens Titled Homes should capture your attention. Providing an open plan living area that opens out to the landscaped rear yard and a secure garage under the main roof with direct internal access.
With a modern, neutral decor inside and low maintenance landscaping, these homes are perfect for investors looking to add to their portfolio due to the current leases in place until 2022 or families and first home buyers looking to get into the market.
Features that make these home special:
- 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- U-shaped kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance rear yard with lawn area for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Single garage with roller door and direct internal access
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Trinity College Blakeview, Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
Disclaimer: Internal photos and floorplan are of 13 Rosewood Avenue.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.