City-fringe Apartment with Balcony Views!
Built in 2019, this bright and modern apartment is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy whether you’re a first-time buyer, a downsizer or a savvy investor. The quality of the finishes sets this fully optioned apartment apart from others in Lightsview:
- Split system air-conditioning to the whole apartment with built-in blinds to every window
- Stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathroom
- 600 X 600mm white ceramic tiles throughout except for the bathroom and bedrooms
- Frameless shower with wall-to-wall cabinet and full length, full height mirror and top quality hand basin
- High ceiling in the living area and a distinct appealing entry
- Very roomy kitchen with large island bench, reflecting splashback and full length LED strip lighting along the splashback. The kitchen has large overhead and under bench cupboards.
The easy-care and functional floorplan boasts two bedrooms separated by an open-plan kitchen, living and meals area. Natural light and neutral colour tones enhance the sense of space while split system air-conditioning promises climate-controlled comfort. The kitchen is modern and well-equipped.
Car space and storage cage are located on the ground floor with full security.
This stylish and spacious apartment offers a lock up and leave lifestyle and is perfectly situated in the highly sought after suburb of Lightsview. The apartment set on the top floor with views to the horizon. The building is a secure complex with a lift in a central location with lakes, parks, and playgrounds within walking distance and shops, parks and public transport all within very easy reach. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and 8km (approximately) to the CBD.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.