Easy-care Living Meets Contemporary Comfort and Style!
This stylish, semi-detached Torrens Titled courtyard home, is well positioned at the City end of this in-demand suburb and is immediately adjacent Broadview.
Providing modern contemporary comfort and style, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Situated on a good sized 365sqm (approximate) allotment, it features a generous floorplan with 2 living areas, a spacious alfresco and well-appointed kitchen.
Ideally suiting families and first home buyers, investors seeking to add to their current portfolio and for downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom features a large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Natural light filled open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Kitchen features double sink, dishwasher, Puratap water filter and gas cook top
- Valuable additional lounge area leading to outdoor area
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Large tiled alfresco area under the main roof
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with internal and drive through access as well as an automatic roller door
- 365sqm (approximate) Torrens Titled block
Conveniently located close to Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road, Regency Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.