Significant Development Site on Corner Allotment
Attention all investors and developers – this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Located in the popular high growth area of Pooraka on a huge 1,459sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a massive frontage of 37.7m (approximate) facing Bridge Road and 38.7m (approximate) facing Hazel Street. This 1974 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out long term and reap the rewards or redevelop into multiple allotments (subject to council consent).
Explore the potential, limited to your own creativity of how to develop this very rare allotment in a rapidly developing growth area. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to subdivide or build and create their dream home on a corner block with endless possibilities (all subject to Council Consent). A rarity that does not appear often, do not miss the opportunity this precious land in Pooraka holds.
Features that make this home and allotment special:
- Bedroom 1 with air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans; bedroom 2 also complete with air conditioning
- Bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Commodious light filled living with gas heater, air conditioner and double doors to entertaining area
- Spacious dine-in kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and separate toilet
- Additional separate shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Huge rumpus room via external access
- Impressive undercover entertaining area with air conditioning unit and built-in BBQ area
- Ample external storage
- Large fully fenced yard with 3x rainwater tanks
- Open carport
- Frontage of approximately 37.7m facing Bridge Road and approximately 38.7m facing Hazel Street
- Two allotments on one title
- Property Zone – General Neighbourhood
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves, local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options. Only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that the newly renovated Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! All this and just 12kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Come and see the potential that is on offer in Pooraka! Bring your tape measures, your development team and your sketch books for future planning as you will be surely impressed by what this huge allotment has to offer!
Please ensure that you undertake your own due diligence in relation to any subdivision plans that you may have as all development is subject to council consent.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.