Ultra-stylish Lakeside Home with Room to Entertain!
The epitome of sleek contemporary comfort, this stunning lakeside home must be seen to be believed. The lucky new owners will be spoiled for choice when it comes to living space with an open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone seamlessly flowing through the bi-fold doors to the outdoor entertaining area. Here, you can host guests in absolute comfort and admire the outlook as the kids play in the games room or watch a movie in the home theatre.
Soaring ceilings and walls of glass enhance the sense of space while the ultra-modern kitchen boasts a striking red backsplash, stylish pendant lights and a suite of high-end appliances.
The master bedroom is housed on the main level, with a dressing room and a spectacular ensuite, plus there’s also a study and a double garage. Three additional bedrooms, including two with walk-in robes, are housed upstairs along with a bathroom and a second living space.
Positioned on a 640sqm (approximate) block, this home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a desirable location. With a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property.
Ground level comprising of:
- Impressive master bedroom with large dressing room, unique ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, oversized shower and his and her basins. The master bedroom also has private access to the verandah
- Gorgeous kitchen featuring glass splashback, stone bench tops, double sink, ample cupboard space, pantry, 900mm stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Commodious open plan dining and living room
- Show-stopping home theatre with LED ceiling lighting, creating the perfect cinema experience
- Separate games room or option to use as gym with suitable flooring
- Double bi-fold doors allowing seamless flow through to the decked outdoor entertaining area
- Outdoor BBQ area with glass splashback and sink
- Laundry with linen cupboard and easy outside access
- Valuable third toilet in powder room with hand basin
- Double garage with space for 3 small cars, internal entry, 4th toilet and basin, automatic roller door and roller door providing access to rear
- Additional pergola
- Low maintenance and manicured gardens
Upper Level comprising:
- Large bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 and 4 of good size, complete with walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Tiled balcony
- A perfect upstairs retreat with a large living room
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet with basin for convenience
Other features to further entice:
-Dakin Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 10kw Electric solar system
- Void to the main living area creating the sense of space and natural light to stream through the home
Superbly located only 16kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. Within walking distance to local parks, transport options and the gorgeous community lake with a walking track that takes you around the entire glistening waterway. For complete convenience, it is also in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes School and Uni SA.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.