Delightful Family Home with Endless Potential!
Ideally situated in a quiet street in the Adelaide foothills on a generous 688sqm (approximate) block with a 21.3m (approximate) frontage, this family home offers the new owners the perfect lifestyle located in close proximity to numerous amenities.
Inside, you will find a practical layout consisting of three good sized bedrooms, a spacious open-plan lounge and dining area adjoining to the kitchen. For all to enjoy, there is an additional retreat to the rear of the house for you to escape with a good book if you’re after some peace and quiet. Completing the well-designed floorplan is the beautifully landscaped rear gardens with an abundance of room for you to live and play!
The opportunities are endless for those seeking an affordable home on a more traditional sized allotment, renovation project, or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size both offering ceiling fans and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious open – plan lounge/family and dining room with two ceiling fans for year round comfort
- Charming original kitchen with gas cooking, ample cupboard space and an abundance of light through the stunning skylight
- Additional retreat to the rear of the property, perfect to relax and escape the bustle of the entertaining areas
- Central main bathroom complete with large shower and floor to ceiling tiles + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Zoned ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating
- Spacious undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests whilst overlooking the stunning gardens where pets and children can enjoy the luscious lawns
- Low maintenance and well-manicured front garden
- Rainwater tanks
- 2 x sheds
- Single carport with roller door and drive through access
- Large driveway for additional off street parking
Located only minutes away from St Agnes Shopping Centre, a variety of sought after schools including St Agnes Primary School, parks including Anstey Hill and public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn. Additionally in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.