We are delighted to present to the market this light-filled, stylish and spacious home.
Providing dual living areas inside and out, 4 well proportioned bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms and a modern kitchen. Entertaining is a dream with a natural flow from the open plan living to the impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area and landscaped rear yard.
This home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity, whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. Additionally conveniently located just a short stroll away from the beautiful TK Shutter Reserve with its wonderful greenery and excellent recreation facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan living, kitchen and meals area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stunning main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Decked outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola, and two ceiling fans
- Additional undercover courtyard at the side of the home
- Manicured rear yard with lawn area, perfect for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Garden shed
(Please note that the outdoor bar, bbq and TV will not be included as part of the sale)
Admirably located just 8.4 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.