City-fringe Apartment with Stunning Views of the Hills!
Set in a sought-after city-fringe location and perfect for first-time buyers, downsizers and investors, this apartment will surely tick all the boxes.
The easy-care and functional floorplan boasts two bedrooms separated by an open-plan kitchen, living and meals area. Natural light and neutral colour tones enhance the sense of space while split system air-conditioning promises climate-controlled comfort. The kitchen is well-equipped with an island, stainless steel appliances and ample storage for the avid cook.
Perfectly situated in the highly sought after suburb of Lightsview, this is a home that will truly appeal to professional couples seeking a city fringe location as well as those looking to downsize. Equally it represents a great opportunity for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe, ceiling fan, ensuite and sliding doors to the private balcony
- Spacious open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning
- Private balcony with stunning hill views
- Secure and private single car garage with storage
- Currently leased until August 2021 for $340.00 per week
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).