Executive Living at its Best!
This magnificent two storey home offers the highest quality throughout and a superb lifestyle. Custom built in 2017 and carefully maintained by the current owner, it offers unlimited possibilities with a well-designed floor plan consisting of 4 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living areas, providing flexibility for a large or multi-generational family.
Down stairs comprising of:
- High quality luxury timber tile throughout
- Generous ground floor guest bedroom with ceiling fan
- Convenient ground floor bathroom
- Formal lounge area adjacent to under-covered side court yard
- Light filled open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioner and fireplace
- Luxury kitchen featuring island bench with stone benchtop and high quality appliances
- Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
Upper level comprising of:
- Upper family/living area
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, both with walk-in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
- Luxury main bathroom with separate toilet
Other amazing features that makes this home special:
- 18x solar panels
- 10kW solar battery
- Split air conditioning to all rooms
- Ceiling fan for all bedrooms
- Double garage
- Fully landscaped and easy to manage 410sqm (approximate) allotment
- Video door bell
- LED downlights
- Security cameras x 4
Ideally located in the highly sort after suburb of Windsor Gardens and surrounded by other quality homes and walking distance to St Pius school and Linear park. Plenty of public transportation options within walking distance, and a short drive will take you to the Adelaide CBD or Tea Tree Plaza. Rarely we see opportunity of securing such well-designed home, and inspection is a MUST.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.