Modern Low Maintenance Living
Located in the high growth area of Holden Hill, this home offers an ideal lifestyle with many great amenities close by. Families and first home buyers looking to get into the market as well as investors looking to add to their current portfolio are sure to be impressed. Built by Weeks Building Group in 2010 on a 356sqm (approximate) allotment with quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large formal living area
- Light filled open plan family and meals area
- Modern kitchen with large walk-in pantry
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access to open side area
- Ducted Daikin air conditioning throughout
- Tiled throughout the open plan living area
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Large pitched roof verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced yard with low maintenance, landscaped garden
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Ideally located within walking distance to Bentley Reserve which includes a dog park, tennis courts and basketball courts. Nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Plenty of public transport options and only a short drive away from Paradise Interchange. Rarely do we see such a well maintained home ticking all the boxes, an inspection is a must!
For further information, please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.