Elegant Family Home with Swimming Pool
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this meticulously kept home on a large allotment of 680sqm (approximately) in arguably one of the best locations within Walkley Heights. Offering a brilliant lifestyle with reserves, Dry Creek walking trails and shopping located just metres away.
Built as an Exhibition Home in 2003 by Distinctive Homes, the residence has a beautiful traditional facade with a modern and contemporary internal ambience. Showcasing high ceilings with clean lines and neutral décor throughout, this property will appeal to even the most discerning of buyers. With generously proportioned rooms and an impressive pool entertaining area, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. Enjoy entertaining friends and family with the renovated kitchen complete with stone benchtops and gloss cabinetry, directly off the large family/meals area. Be quick, as properties of this calibre and in this location do not come up often!
Features that make this home special:
- Previously Exhibition Home for Distinctive Homes
- Master bedroom featuring expansive walk-in robe with valuable pull down storage loft and ensuite with his and hers basins and double shower
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 all with built-in robes
- High ceilings
- Light filled formal living with ceiling rose and beautiful ornate cornicing
- Open plan living with generous proportions
- Renovated kitchen with beautiful stone benchtops, gloss cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Large main bathroom and separate toilet
- Double garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Roller Shutter to most external windows
- Solar heated in ground fibreglass swimming pool with stone water feature
- Shade sails to rear entertaining area
- Traditional wooden picket fencing to front yard and beautifully presented gardens
- Gabled pergola area with manicured gardens
- Freshly laid on-trend flooring to main living area
- External gas connection point
- Great storage options throughout
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, this home is within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails and only minutes away from public transport options, local parks and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza are only a short drive away.
This is a property not to be missed!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.