Torrens Titled. Quality Location!
This beautifully presented, Torrens Titled courtyard home is situated in a quiet pocket of this popular suburb and represents outstanding low maintenance living. From it's beautiful bay window frontage, to the spacious open plan kitchen/living area and out to a sensational undercover outdoor entertaining area, this immaculately maintained home is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers.
On a fully landscaped 304sqm block (approximately), the home offers 3 good sized bedrooms including a master with a walk-in robe and direct access to a 2 way bathroom. The spacious living area flows out to the pitched roof entertaining area that is a private haven offering an abundance of low maintenance greenery and is a space that is sure to make this summer’s entertaining a dream.
Ticking all the boxes for first home buyers looking to move into a popular family friendly area that has a strong sense of community, downsizers wanting to enjoy their own space and not compromise on privacy or for investors seeking to take advantage of the area’s strong historical capital growth and rental yields.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, bay window and access to main bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, walk in pantry, dual sink, filtered water tap and dishwasher
- 2-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Ducted gas heating
- Security system
- Instant gas hot water system
- 1.5KW solar electrical system with 8 solar panels
- Front electric roller shutters
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area with pitched verandah
- Single garage under the main roof with internal access and automatic roller door
- Low maintenance front and rear garden
- Torrens Titled
Located a short drive to Anstey Hill Recreation Park and the newly opened Hope Valley Reservoir, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).