Location, Location, Location!
A great opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained, free-standing and cosy single storey abode in Hampstead Gardens! Situated on a 383sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a fully fenced front and rear yard offering the perfect space for the children to play or furry friends to run free and conveniently located directly adjacent a Reserve and only a short commute to the city centre.
Boasting three good sized bedrooms and a generous front and rear garden with ample off-street and secure parking, ideal for your boat, caravan, or trailer.
Absolutely ideal for downsizers looking for a low maintenance lifestyle, first home buyers looking to enter the market or investors looking to add to their portfolio and reap the rewards of the current strong rental demand.
Features that make this home special:
- Outlook to a playground surrounded by a large greenspace
- Three bedrooms of good size all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious, light filled lounge upon entry with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner and views of the hills
- Open plan dining and modern kitchen with sliding doors opening to the backyard
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Expansive backyard with good sized grass area for children and pets to enjoy
- Fully fenced front yard with manicured gardens
- Single carport or alternatively used as an undercover entertaining area
- Side access vehicle gate with drive through for secure off-street parking for several vehicles
- 2x toolsheds
- Rental appraisal $460-$490 per week
Located close to a variety of shopping & food options nearby , including hotels , Greenacres Centre ,Sefton Plaza, and with the Adelaide CBD a short 7km (approximate) away. With both public and private schools nearby, you will be spoilt for choice. Close by to public transport, The Klemzig O’Bahn Interchange is only 5 minutes away by car for a fuss free 10-minute bus ride into the city. Do not forget the fabulous River Torrens Linear Park is a nearby feature of the area you and your family can enjoy in the years ahead.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.